Personal Injury*

If you have been involved in an accident through no fault of your own and you have sustained personal injuries* (physical and/or psychological), you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and any loss you have suffered as a result.

Click here to arrange a consultation and we will advise you accordingly in a clear and concise manner.

  • What should you do if you have an accident?
What should you do if you have an accident?

When initiating or facing litigation, it is important you choose the right solicitor. Patrick Hogan & Co. are available to provide you with expert advice and legal services in relation to personal injury* claims. Regardless of how your personal injuries* claim arises, you will need to prove that another person was responsible for your personal injuries*.

  • What will we do?
What will we do?

At Patrick Hogan & Co. we will fight on your behalf and ensure your file is run by one experienced solicitor who will keep you abreast of all developments in the manner you require.

Personal injuries* arise from accidents in public places, accidents in the workplace, road traffic accidents, medical negligence, assault and battery, and injuries from defective products.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.

Generally, you have two years from the date of the accident to issue personal injuries* proceedings. This time-frame is adjusted on the basis of your submission of your claim in the first instance to the Injuries Board. You must issue your personal injuries* proceedings in the Court of the appropriate jurisdiction within this time-frame. This two year limitation does not apply to cases involving assault and battery, which have a six year limitation period.

Accordingly, if you have sustained personal injuries* in an accident through no fault of your own, arrange your consultation by clicking the button below and we will assist you.

Arrange Consultation